Gender : Male
07/05/1993Date of Birth :
Height : 176 cm.
Weight : 75 Kg.
About Abdul Saif
I am Abdul Saif. I'm Abdul Saif Certified by “LEVEL 4 GOVT FITNESS TRAINER and GMSA CERTIFIED PERSNOAL COACH “ and a Post Graduate in Human Resource and Marketing, Having 6 year's of experience in Fitness I focus on providing unbiased information to help you optimize your Training and Nutrition goals.
Skills : Personal Training,Fitness Training
Experience : 1 Month 6 Year
Fees per month : 5000 - 15000
Share via social networks
Questions & Answers
1. Do you have a standard pricing system for your services? If so, please share the details here?
Ans : Yes it is 5000/- for 30 days and 15,000/- for 90days
2. What is your typical process when working with a new client?
Ans : Once the client enrol for the Transformation Program and pay the fees I'll send him Initial Physical assessment form to his mail once he/she filled and send it back to me .. There will be and indication where I'll ask them about their preferences of lifestyle and diet so I can customise the program. It will take 24-48hrs to design a program..
3. What educational background and/or professional qualifications do you have in your field of practice?
Ans : I have done GMSA Certified Personal Trainer course and Government Level 4 Fitness Trainer course under spefl and educational background with Post Graduate in Human Resource and Marketing.
4. How did you get started doing this type of work?
Ans : I'm enthusiastic about Fitness since school day participated in many sports events and participated in District Powerlifting competition from DSA kakinada.
5. What types of clients have you worked with?
Ans : I have worked with obese who want to lose fat , skinny who want to gain muscle and corporate employees and helped them to Maintain there time and stay fit.
6. Describe a recent project you enjoyed. How long did it take?
Ans : Created website for my clients so they can get access to reach me and my Instagram where I'm providing daily fitness informatic content in scientific way.
7. What advice would you give a client looking to hire a Professional in your domain?
Ans : Transformation is a long time process every Human body is different some will take more time to change some get results early, the key to get success and see yourself change is , 1- Patience 2- Hardwork 3- consistency 4- Dedication If you follow these steps and listen to your mind you will definately see yourself into a new version very soon,????